From:
"Mrozak, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:57:09 -0400
We first did a presentation for the CEO and his senior staff describing the program. That was arranged by our sponsor, the Chief Legal Officer. At the end of the presentation, the CEO turned and said to his staff that this was an important initiative - something we (the company) needed to do. Then he asked what he and his staff could to help. (Doesn't get much better than that, I imagine!) We followed up by drafting a memo for the CEO to distribute via our intranet (which reaches everyone in the company). We ran it by the CLO first. He made a few changes and then passed it along to the CEO, who made a few minor changes of his own, and then it was posted. We copied it to our program's "community" on our intranet, where it still sits for people to see when they visit.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
suz

Suzanne Mrozak | Director | Global Information and Records Management
Genzyme Corporation | 500 Kendall Street Cambridge, MA 02142 | 617-768-6549