From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:29:53 -0800
I also had the same situation and learnt some lessons.

Now I know that when you go for contract, you should check who is the or new of boxes - It is better to pay for boxes in the beginning and make them your property.
In this case you can request to change boxes every time when they are damaged.
And it would be easy when you take your stuff off.

Second, when you go for contract, please check the clause when you should tell to the Records Storage provider about your wish to take boxes off.
It is the same for destruction.

I noticed that when I first time submitted destruction form, I was told that company takes month to do it and I payed for additional month of storing my boxes, and does not matter that company probably took my boxes off on the next day and put new "acquisitions" instead.

Regards,

Alex Babin