From:
"keith.harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:35:39 -0600
Thanks for sharing,
My sincere condolences  to  the lost of Mom . It a trend  that have happen  lots of us already.
Mom would want you to have a wonderful Thanksgiving without  any mourning. Just give thanks and reflect the great job she did in raising, training, directing and empowering you to be in the most recognized industry. I for one will be using your recipe.
Joyous Thanksgiving again to you.