From:
"William W. LeFevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:31:30 -0500
Dear Sheila:

I'll be coming out for the ICRM and I understand that Rae Lynn Halliday is working on the paperwork for this.  However, I'll also be representing the ARMA International Educational Foundation and I wonder what I need to do to for this.

William

William LeFevre,CRM
Vice Chair, AIEF