From:
"Sutton, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:51:21 -0700
Hi!

Good day.  I am looking for a new or gently used 5 or 10 drawer metal
flat file storage unit (36"x 45") or close at a good price.  I have
several oversize construction plan sets that need lots of TLC along with
archival attention and storage. Does anyone have any leads on dealers in
surplus office equipment or retailers offering discounts (state bid,
etc.) in the Colorado area or inexpensive shipping?  I have looked
on-line; EBay, Craig's list, SteelCase, Safco, even Office Depot.  EBay
is the best I have seen so far, but then there is shipping which would
kill any good price on equipment.  Any suggestions are greatly
appreciative.  We are fortunate to have a few year-end dollars that I
hope to put to good use!

Thanks.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Paula Sutton