From:
Nicole Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:19:10 -0500
I completed it in 2008.  It is a good focus program which also explains
how FOIA and the Privacy Act is associated with records management.
Also, there are test that you have to pass in order to get the full
certification from NARA.  Six courses total and 5 have a test.
______________________________
Nicole Williams
OPP/Registration Division
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
(703)308-5551
http://www.epa.gov/pesticides

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |"Montgomery, Linda M" <[log in to unmask]>                                                                                              |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
  |12/08/2009 04:12 PM                                                                                                                       |
| Subject:   |
  |Re: NARA's Certification of Federal Records Management Training                                                                           |