From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:13:45 -0800
Our ARMA Chapter had a fun, interactive Christmas program of carol singing and other RM related activities.  I wrote the one below one and William Basinger penned "Jingle Records", "Easy Disposition" and "Deck your Files".

Wanted to share this "carol" with my holiday greetings.  We are off for the next two weeks.  I will be headed to Big Bend with my sons and will be rafting on the Rio Grande the day after Christmas.

We Must Manage Every Record
To the Tune of "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
We must manage every record;
We must manage every record;
We must manage every record or chaos will reign.
Good guidance we bring to you and your staff; Good guidance for file plans
and disposition.
Oh, please use metadata;
Oh, please use metadata;
Oh, please use metadata for describing your files.
We won't stop until you do it;
We won't stop until you do it;
We won't stop until you do it, so just get it done.
We must manage every record;
We must manage every record;
We must manage every record or chaos will reign.

Mary Hilliard, CRM