From:
Nishika Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:55:27 -0500
Hello,

We have been approached by a company that is offering to take our
confidential documents and destroy it via a pulping process for a very
low cost (They get to keep the pulp at the end of the process).
Currently we use a shredding company to come onsite and do all our
shredding.

Are there any other organizations/ companies that are destroying their
confidential docs this way? If yes any thoughts/ concerns that I need to
keep in mind?

Regards

Nishika Gupta

E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>