From:
David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:55:53 -0800
I think that this is a good question for a lawyer to be sure that such action on the vendor's part does not violate state bankruptcy laws which dictates how creditors are to be paid, in what order and how much.  This kind of sounds like someone is trying to push their way to the front of the line.  As far as getting records I would advise that you go through the bankruptcy trustee who is charged with managing assets.

David B. Gaynon
Huntington Beach CA, USA