From:
"Kidd, Colin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:15:29 -0500
All,
We are in the early stages of developing a vital records management plan
for our municipal government that would help safeguard and make
available mission-critical records in the event of a disaster.  To
expedite the process of identifying vital records, mitigate risk, and
ensure that we are optimizing our limited resources we plan to focus our
attention on records from business groups with the 'highest value'
first.  To achieve this we need to determine the best way to prioritize
the disparate business groups within our organization.

I would be very interested to hear from those who have gone through the
process of identifying 'highest value' records by way of an initial
prioritization of the business groups that created them.

Regards, Colin Kidd

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail system. Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it
contains by other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at the
telephone number shown above or by return e-mail and delete
this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.

Le pr'esent courriel a 'et'e exp'edi'e par le syst`eme de courriels de
la Ville d'Ottawa. Toute distribution, utilisation ou
reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements qui s'y trouvent
par une personne autre que son destinataire pr'evu est interdite.
Si vous avez recu le message par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser par
t'el'ephone (au num'ero pr'ecit'e) ou par courriel, puis supprimer
sans d'elai la version originale de la communication ainsi que
toutes ses copies. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.