From:
"Taylor, Sunny (slt9e)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:56:51 -0500
A HUGE Thank YOU!  This will save me months!

Sunny

Sunny L. Taylor | Data Librarian
University of Virginia Investment Management Co.
560 Ray C. Hunt Drive | Suite 400 | Charlottesville, VA 22903
Direct: 434 243 2087 | eFax: 434 924 4092| Main Line: 434 924 4245
Email: [log in to unmask]
Email: [log in to unmask]