From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:09:55 -0700
FYI. This refers to the UK Society of Archivists but their findings will be
relevant in many ways to our needs as well.

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM, CDIA+, ecmm, emmm, ermm

(303) 574-0749 direct

Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins>
http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins