From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 22:14:13 -0400
Ditto. Was there actually a vote on this? I reviewed the messages and saw
none. I would just sort the RAIN and RM Listserv messages by clicking on the
Outlook Title field, bulk mark them, and move them to a Listserv RAIN
folder. It takes seconds. Is that too painful for the whiners?

How about a vote or a Zoomerang survey?

John

John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions