From:
"King, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 11:23:15 -0500
Susan & Peter --

Would it be possible to echo Peter's RAIN posts to the Yahoo group to RECMGMT-L? That is, Peter posts once to Yahoo, and the List subscribes to the Yahoo group?

I greatly appreciate what Peter has done for these many years. Peter, you are much more dedicated than am I ... especially in light of the intolerance and lack of humor on the other lists. Rules in Outlook are easy to create -- I signed up for the new Yahoo setup and created a rule to move incoming RAIN into its own folder in a few minutes.

The downside of the Yahoo arrangement is the lack of interaction and the narrowed participation. All of us benefit from a wider audience, even when we quickly scan and hit delete. Many is the time something caught my eye, learned and sometimes shared with others. My boss is always pleased when we catch a problem early and nip it, before it bites us.

// Douglas K. King, Records Mgr / Freedom of Info Offcr, MA, ERM-M
\\  www.sedgwickcounty.org   "Sedgwick County ... working for you"