From:
"Manago, William M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:24:18 -0400
This message is specifically for Donna, but I also would like for our members to be aware of the positive services and outcomes made possible by this listserv.  I will personally advocate on Donna's behalf until she is happy camper.  Obviously, we strive to make all of our customers happy campers.  Donna please contact me off-line with a description of your issues and I will advocate for you. I assure you that senior management in the support department have already been made aware of your concern.

While I appreciate all comments, good and bad, the advice provided by Larry, Peter, and John should always be considered.

I wish us all a happy and prosperous future!

Bill Manago, CRM
Principal Engineering Services Architect
CA Technologies

Tel:  +1-954-482-2977
Fax: +1-954-725-4518