From:
Michele Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:21:21 -0400
I've got Jesse Wilkins in my head, chiming in about requiring folks to register their info to access information ...

Try these links:

1.  The No Paper Weight Quicklook Cost Estimator:  http://www.filenetinfo.com/campaigns/No_Paper_Weight/ROI_Tool/ROI_popup.htm

2.  GreenMonk blog: Video, IBM's Ken Bisconti discusses Paper Reduction strategies and the new Smart Archive initiative : http://greenmonk.net/ibms-ken-bisconti-discusses-paper-reduction-strategies-and-the-new-smart-archive-initiative/

3.  Video, IBM's Bill Neale on No Paper Weight:  http://www.informationmanagementrequest.com/mk/get?_A=34785&_U=33842

4.  Whitepaper from Cohasset - No Paper Weight ROI Assessment:  http://www.filenetinfo.com/campaigns/no_paper_weight/docs/No%20Paper%20Weight%20Analyst%20Validation%20-%20Cohasset.pdf

5.  Whitepaper from Cohasset - The Legality of Digital Image Copies of Paper Records:  http://www.informationmanagementrequest.com/campaigns/compliance_warehouse/site/docs/Cohasset-LegalityOfDigitalCopies1.1.pdf

5.  Whitepaper from IBM - No Paper Weight:  http://www.filenetinfo.com/campaigns/no_paper_weight/docs/no-paper-weight.pdf

6.  IBM executive brief on The Burden of Paper Records:  http://www.informationmanagementrequest.com/campaigns/compliance_warehouse/site/docs/No%20Paper%20Weight%20Executive%20Brief%2012%20FEB%202008.pdf

7.  IBM data sheet, Getting the Paper Weight Off Your Back:  http://www.informationmanagementrequest.com/campaigns/compliance_warehouse/site/docs/No_Paper_weight_WP_IBM_07.pdf

Michele Kersey, Atlanta
IBM ECM Compliance and eDiscovery Product Marketing
ARMA Election Management Task Force
http://twitter.com/michelekersey
404.460.8686