From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:58:36 -0400
Charis,

If I were a betting man, I'd bet the National Park Service has a construction procedures document somewhere that specifies that submittals should be stamped. Absent that, you might try to find some old files wherein the file folder label has glue backing that has become brittle and has fallen off and show them to your co-workers. I've seen labels that were only about 15-20 years old that had already fallen off in that manner.

Good luck,
Gary Link, CRM
Pittsburgh, PA