From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:10:09 -0400
Some great advice has already come your way from smart folks so hopefully
you've got enough ammo, but just couldn't stop myself from adding this ...

The first thing that came to my mind was the Sharpie ... I have 3 young
kids, and can prove that the ink is not "permanent" (at least on certain
surfaces) as none of the opportunities the kids have taken over the years to
self-tattoo various scribbles on themselves remain to this day.  It does,
however, remain on the staircase railing and newel post.  So perhaps the
trick to the argument here is whether it is a pourous surface?  Similar to
Ginny's point about the permanence of paper itself.

Sorry, just couldn't resist highlighting (forgive the marker pun, please)
the humor in this disagreement.

Julie

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM