From:
Irene Eklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:52:07 -0400
Oops, I guess I did forget this.  To clarify the types of files are a
mix of the following -

Litigation Files
	Insurance Defense
	Civil Defense
Estate Planning Files
Corporate Files
Firm Administrative Files
	Attorney Chron Files
	Attorney Timesheets
	Billing and Accounting Records

Hope this helps.
Irene

Irene Eklund
Donovan Hatem LLP
Seaport East
Two Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210

617.406.4607 (direct)
617.406.4501 (fax)
Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.