From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:20:21 -0400
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Wayne Hoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I sent a brief message to ARMA via the "Contact ARMA" webpage and got a
> prompt response asking for more detailed feedback and a FAQ attachment.
> The deadline is relatively tight for busy records managers - Oct. 11 - but
> it's
> at least a decent opportunity to get comments in.

for the benefit of all Vicki Wiler of ARMA International posted the
following information to the list on July 6th regarding the subject item

"ISO/DIS 30300, ISO/DIS 30301, and ISO/CD 13008
I have not yet solicited RIM review members' participation for ISO/DIS 30300
(Information and documentation - Management system for records -
Fundamentals and vocabulary) and ISO/DIS 30301 (Information and
documentation - Management system for records - Requirements), which are
draft international standards that opened for public review in late May, or
for ISO/CD 13008 (Information and documentation - Digital records conversion
and migration process), a TC 46/ SC 11 committee draft, which opened for
public review and comment last week. While we are free to provide these
documents to those who wish to review and comment on them, they are
copyright protected, and we are prohibited from posting them in the open
where they can be freely accessed. So, anyone who is willing to review and
provide comments to ARMA International about any of these drafts is welcome
to request them by contacting [log in to unmask]<mailto:
[log in to unmask]>. (The deadline for comments to ARMA on ISO/CD 13008
is Sept. 14, 2010, and the deadline for comments to ARMA on ISO/DIS 30300
and ISO/DIS 30301 is Oct. 11, 2010.)"

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va