From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:41:39 -0500
Hello, Ian. Welcome to ARMA. It is a great organization of which I have
been a member several years and am former President of the Houston
Chapter. I am confident you will find your fellow ARMA members to be of
great value to you for professional development and networking. Especially
since you live in California, I would encourage you to attend the ARMA
Conference in San Francisco this coming November 7-10. A couple thousand
or more ARMA members from throughout the United States, Canada, and other
countries will be there as well.

Best regards,

John Peden
   Crown Records Management