From:
"Weyman, Joanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:15:12 -0400
 Hi List,

I am a new subscriber to the list (after a hiatus of a few years and a job change or two).  I work for a Canadian Federal Government Agency in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have been working in the IM field for approximately 10 years, the last 6 in Records Management. And the longer I work in this field I am struck by the rate of change and just how much I know, I don't know.

Cheers

Joanne Weyman

Information Management Analyst|Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions

The information in this e-mail message is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access by any other person or entity to this e-mail is not authorized. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or any action taken or omitted in reliance upon the information contained in this e-mail, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message from any computer.

L'information contenue dans ce courriel est destinée uniquement au(x) destinataire(s). Sa consultation par toute autre personne ou entité est interdite. Toute analyse, retransmission, distribution ou autre utilisation de l'information contenue dans ce courriel, de même que la prise ou l'omission de mesures sur la foi de cette information, par une personne ou entité autre que le destinataire est strictement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez communiquer avec l'expéditeur et supprimer le courriel de tout ordinateur.