From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:18:43 -0600
Federal Register / Vol. 75, No. 140 / Thursday, July 22, 2010 / Rules and Regulations

The final rule permits employers
to complete, sign, scan and store Form I-9 electronically as long as
certain performance standards set forth in the rule for the electronic
filing system are met.

      The new rule on electronic filing of the I-9 is  not mandatory.

Chris Flynn