From:
Deborah Barletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:07:57 -0400
Good morning - I am forwarding this message to the list for an
individual who is not on the list.  Please contact her with any queries.
contact:  [log in to unmask]

The client is looking for someone with experience in corporate or legal.
They are closing down the records at that office
and moving to Iron Mountain.  So - general experience with records,
using Excel to make lists, labeling box content, etc.  They estimate the
job will take 3 months.  They prefer a 40 hour week if possible. They
are looking for someone who can work independently with 1-3 years
records experience.

Tesse Santoro, MLS

National Account Manager

InfoCurrent

530 Fifth Avenue

New York, NY 10036

P: 646.562.9516  F: 212.391.7809

www.infocurrent.com <http://www.infocurrent.com/>

We moved! Our address reflects our new office location.

Deborah K. Barletta, LEED(r) AP BD & C
Records Manager/LEED(r) Administrator
S W B R    A R C H I T E C T S
387 E. Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
585.232.8300
585.232.9221 fax
http://www.swbr.com

This email is sent on 100% Unused Paper
Help promote green business practices by not printing this email