From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:17:41 -0500
Thanks for mentioning the Guideline, Peter. I had the pleasure of serving
with you and several others on the ARMA Committee that wrote that
Guideline. It has been on my mind that perhaps we should begin the process
to have a new committee--former and new members--to update the guideline
where and if needed, especially with regards to electronic records and
scanning. What do you and others think? We could possibly meet in San
Francisco at the ARMA International Conference to get the ball rolling.

John Peden
   Crown Records Management
   Business Development Manager
   9710 Bent Oak Drive