From:
Records_Pro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:18:41 -0400
Good afternoon,

If anyone is interested in the job opp below, please contact Jeff directly:

Thank you for returning my call and spending time educating me.  Per our
conversation, the Department of Community Health (DCH) is looking to
re-evaluate their "vital records" system.  They will need a PM (project
manager) and BA (business analyst)  - ideally both with vital records
experience - who help DCH define and document the business requirements,
write and RFP, help select a vendor and then provide oversight on the
implementation - of the selected solution.

They expect the effort to take 2 yrs.  This (in theory) will kick off soon.

I won't know more until later to the real project kicking off.  I am trying
to get ahead of the curve by connecting with folks now who may have an
interest.

Jeff Clement

Managing Director

Revolution Technologies

303 Perimeter Center North

Suite 120

Atlanta, GA 30346

Phone:  404-846-2362 Ext. 226

Cell:      770-378-3186

Fax:      404-846-2370

www.revolutiontechnologies.com

Thanks.

Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them."

-        Albert Einstein