From:
Hope Garo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:01:49 -0700
Aloha,
My name is Hope and I am currently enrolled in Mr. B Moriki's class at Leeward
Community College.
Before taking records management, I didn't know you could make a career out of
it.  With the ever changing technology, I would hope that it would be a position
in demand.  Right now, because I am back in school after 30 years, the oral
presentation and term paper assignment scares me the most.  Hopefully,
throughout the semester, I would be more confident in being able to do a good
job at completing it.

Hope