Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:13:32 GMT
Leslie, here are some thoughts. Records and information management are a critical part of doing business. They represent a
an essential asset in the manner in which government, business and industry operate today. It is a field continually challenged by
new innovations and changes in technology.RIM has become a top management function and a critical part in the decision
making process. Understanding the basic essentials of RM,supported by an archival appreciation of records is a key
stepping stone to success in many aspects of business.
Bill Benedon
 [[