From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:19:14 -0700
Hi Todd,

I think if you can add something more, for example:
Legislation- in General and specific to your business area,
Sharing responsibilities - Freedom of Information, for example,
Protection of Records, includes don't put coffee on the record in case your table is dirty :-)

Do you have Archival program? If you do, you can add topic related to Archival program, or museum.

Equipment  for creation , use , storing of records.

Personal safety when you work with records - ergonomics, paper cuts, vision problems, how to turn over the pages - yes it is still relevant.
If your people send files to Records Centre by themselves - how to pack the box.

Also, don't hesitate to use cartoons and slogans - it make your training materials a little bit juicy.

Regards,

Alex Babin