From:
"Smith, Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:49:13 -0500
Hi everybody,

I'm new. My name is Dean Smith and I'm a reference librarian at Austin
Public in Texas. I'm here because I'm on the records management
committee and I've volunteered to inventory and organize our electronic
records. EEEEEK! (That's a professional technical term.) So I'm learning
up.

Thanks Mr. Kurilecz for this BBC article. It's about what we do--the
library is trying to be down with the kids and socially network. We
tweet and we blog and we Facebook, and part of my project is going to be
to take a look at all that info we send out and see if it's saved and
how it's saved and whether we need to worry about it.

So I've been a listserv member less than a day and I've learned
something already! Now can somebody tell me how to get a listserv digest
instead of single e-mails?

Dean Smith
reference librarian
Austin Public Library