From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:06:19 -0500
Congratulations to each of you and thank you for your dedication and
contribution to records management.

Best regards,

John Peden
   Crown Records Management
   Business Development Manager
   9710 Bent Oak Drive
   Houston, Texas 77040
   Office 713/570-0549
   Cell    713/408-6472
   www.crownrms.com

From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Date:
09/27/2010 01:00 PM
Subject:
August 2010 CRMs
Sent by:

The individuals below earned the Certified Records Manager (CRM)
certification effective August 2010.  Their accomplishment is significant
and we salute them for their dedication to our profession
and their own professional development.  Please join me in congratulating
them.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Orange County, CA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Cheryl L. Banke, CRM
La Grange Park, IL

Matthew Y. Eidson, CRM
College Park, MD

Margaret E. Eusch, CRM
Richfield, WI

Peggy J. Fischer, CRM
Austin, TX

Charles H. Garrett, Jr., CRM
Houston, TX

Wendy B. Glickman, CRM
Matawan, NJ

Cindy L. Hargett, CRM
Rio Rancho, NM

Elizabeth Jenks-Prebushewski, CRM
Biggar, Saskatchewan CANADA

Cynthia C. Klinger, CRM
Richmond, KY

Laura D. Lamont, CRM
Blue Springs, MO

Nuha Nazy, CRM
Chicago, IL

Thomas E. Owens, CRM
Baton Rouge, LA

Abel R. Ramon, CRM
Highland Ranch, CO

Lucy Rieger, CRM
Ridgewood, NJ

Marilyn M. Santos, CRM
Kitchener, Ontario  CANADA

Cindy S. Smith, CRM
Grand Junction, CO

Jennifer A. Watters Farley, CRM
Staten Island, NY

Maureen M. Wilson, CRM
Chicago, IL

Brett A. Wise, CRM
Waltham, MA

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.