From:
William Manago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:28:47 -0500
Autonomy, Inc.  will donate a Kindle to support this very worthy cause.  We challange our fellow records management vendors to do the same.  Come on guys, step up to the plate!

Bill Manago, CRM
Director, Information Governance Solutions

Autonomy, Inc,
Tel:  954.482.2977
Fax: 954.725.4518
Email:  [log in to unmask]