From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:39:39 -0600
who said anything about 80%

90% of corporate memory exists on paperOut of pages that get handled in the office, 90% are merely shuffledThe average document gets copied 19 timesCompanies spend an estimated $20 inlabor to file a document, $120 in
 labor to find a misfiled document, and $220 in labor to reproduce a
lost document7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get misfiled, a total 10.5% of problematic documentsProfessionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information, but spend 50% looking for itA typical worker spends thirty minutes to two hours a day searching for documentschris flynn