From:
Lisa Stasevich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:28:23 -0400
Dear Members,

My company has been tasked by a growing document conversion client to make
recommendations on a strategic direction for 2011.  Their goal is to expand
beyond preservation digitization services currently offered to an impressive
list of library clientele into areas that would be most beneficial to
corporations and government entities.

An ARMA representative suggested that you are the ideal audience to query
for advice and input so I'd like to pose these questions to the list
members:

1. What areas of your business remain paper intensive and affect your day to
day operations?

2. What regulations or internal initiatives are driving the electronic
conversion of your records?

3. What types of records are currently difficult to access within your
organization? Why are they difficult to access? What is the impact of not
being able to easily access these records?

Your response is for market research and will not illicit a sales call
(unless requested).  Responding on or off list is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Lisa Stasevich

President

Master Enterprises, Inc.