From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:45:30 -0700
John,

I think you can use this story to prove the importance of procedures.
I presume you have barcodes on your files and boxes as well, and your outside records centre provider uses barcodes too.
In this situation you can prove that according to your records management system, read files and boxes,
-the files and boxes did not come back from the department
-the destruction form was not been approved
-your organization paid for this box for 2 years, while it seats in the office.

I can add more, but you know it better.
As I understood, you spent lot of time to prove that your team is working good and you trust your client, when client, it's a pity but we cannot help it, shows disrespect to the people who are responsible for managing Corporate Information Assets( here I use your very good slogan).

Regards,

Alex Babin