From:
Trudy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:34:17 -0500
Oh Yeah!  Heard that one!  Great and thanks for sharing. I had a doctor
client once who would take files home and put them in the trunk of his car
for "security".  When a file went missing, the staff would go out to his car
and generally find 2 -6 "missing" files.
Bet others have great stories to share as well.

--
Trudy M. Phillips
Consulting Services