Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:53:45 -0400
The Context of the company
We have something special inside. Do you?
There is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected
in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the
wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our
people.

The Dannon Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in
the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage
industry. Established in the US in 1942, Dannon is America’s premier fresh
dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We
are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across
America through our product’s benefits. We will exceed customer expectations
by transforming the dairy category to attract and build daily consumption.
Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth.
We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork.

Position Summary
The Records and Contract Manager will plan, develop, and administer records
management policies designed to facilitate effective and efficient handling
of the Company’s hard-copy and electronic business records and other
information in accordance with Company’s records management policy and
retention schedule. This position will manage all contracts within contract
management database.

Key Responsibilities:

• Oversee the organizational management of electronic and/or paper based
information.

• Maintain and update the records retention schedule to account for legal,
operational or organization changes.

• Oversee and coordinate the destruction of records in accordance with
retention schedule and legal holds.

• Set up, maintain, review, and document organizational records systems

• Assist in the development and implementation of records management policy
and records retention schedule

• Advise on and implement new records management policies and classification
systems

• Support the records management policy and guide staff in the management of
their records and the use of the records system

• Manage the changeover from paper to electronic records management systems,
where appropriate

• Assist in records audits

• Respond to requests for information on records management and records
retention schedule

• Draft papers; prepare quarterly and ad hoc reports for Senior Management

• Staff Training

• Manage and organize all contracts

Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree with a major in business, public administration or a
closely related field

• 3 or more years of increasingly responsible professional experience in the
development and maintenance of comprehensive document and records management
programs and systems and contract management; or an equivalent combination
of training and experience

• Ability to analyze various document management/control issues

• Use document and contract management systems efficiently

• Strong organizational and computer skills

• Ability to work and assist with reporting and other written materials

• Must have prior significant experience with Livelink/Open Text records
management and contract management programs

Knowledge of:

• Principles, practices, methods and techniques of document and records
management and control.

• Computer and database applications used in document management programs.

• Livelink document and contract management systems and technologies and
related processes, equipment and quality standards.

EOE M/F/D/V. Qualified females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please no personal or agency calls.

*PLEASE CLICK HERE TO
APPLY*<https://rexfront.com/psc/REXUPRD/APPLICANT2/CUST/c/HRS_HRAM.FRONT_OFFICE.GBL?&PAGE=FRONT_OFFICE&SiteId=10019&JobOpeningId=20213&JobPstSeq=1&JobBoard=Y&DnJbId=1J1B00594>

*