From:
David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:52:22 -0400
As the one who posted the original message I can say that the question
revolves around personal facebook pages.  The company apparently wanted
access to "friends lists" for telemarketing purposes and wanted individual
employees to install software on their pages to facilitate this purpose.

My original question was on how retention policy applied to something that
was not a company record -- at least not in the normal way we look at such
things.

David Gaynon