From:
Walt Stoelting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:54:10 -0400
Good Afternoon Sharon,

I would be very interested in a Records Management Consultant position in
Atlanta.  I have been doing Records Management consulting for most of the
last decade and have experience in EDRM selection and implementation.

I have attached my resume for your review/consideration and would look
forward to talking to you further about this position.

Thanks

Walt

Walt Stoelting
303-775-4762