From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:16:55 -0500
I talked with the hotel last week. They suggested it might be more
economical and definitely save time if two or three of us were to share a
taxi. While the shuttles are a few dollars cheaper than a shared taxi,
they can take literally hours longer to get to your destination since they
make so many stops. It can really eat up time if your hotel is at the end
or near the end of the route. I am hopeful that some other Houston members
will be on the same flight so we can make transportation arrangements "on
the fly"--no pun intended. I am on Continental flight #270 scheduled from
Houston to arrive in San Francisco on Saturday at 1:42 p.m., if anyone
wants to make preliminary taxi plans.
John Peden
   Crown Records Management
   Business Development Manager