From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:15:35 -0400
Hi,

Along with what Dana has said, I often look for those individuals who do
volunteer work.  It talks of their willingness to "give back".

John Annunziello, CRM, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

Dana Yanaway <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
11/05/2010 09:14 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Interview Questions

Good morning Nolene,

I always found an interesting connection between individuals with artistic
backgrounds, especially music, and an aptitude for understanding the
importance of attention to detail that records management positions
require.

Seems like they have nothing to do with each other, but whenever I had two
otherwise equal candidates I would inevitably be happier with the one who
had a music background.

I managed the records department for a large east coast law firm for many
years and over that time had a chance to hire many entry level
individuals.
Managing a diverse staff was often a challenge, but bringing in smart
people
with varied backgrounds added to the mix of the team and I feel made for a
stronger department.

Dana.

--
Dana Yanaway, JD, CRM

message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DECIDING TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.

Thank you."