From:
Craig Conant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:28:39 -0400
Good morning Dana,

I'm interested to know whether, among the muscially inclined records
managers you've interviewed, you have noticed a breakdown between those
musicians who were trained to read music and those who either did not read
music or, if they did, spent much of their time performing in rock or blues
bands, or jazz combos.

I'm asking because I'm a records manager who spent many years performing and
teaching classical piano.

Craig Conant