From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:41:51 -0400
This is a very good question and one that I've explored, but not lately.
In trying to suss out (a great phrase in itself) someone who has the
knowledge or the ability to understand RM innately, I have engaged in
casual approach about records. More of a conversation where I watch body
language and speech patterns/intonation. I've also tried the shock & awe
approach where I speak technically and read the interviewee's expressions
and responses. I don't think I have specific questions, but rather study
the interviewee's demeanor and nonverbal responses as much as, if not more
than, the verbal responses. It's really the body language that susses out
their knowledge. Those with knowledge always rise to the top like cream.
Their comfort level and ease in answering questions or explaining
situations always comes through.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.