From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:02:48 -0400
As a treat for those of us who are manning the home front during Conference (at least I think it's a treat), the list of national and international standards pertaining to RM that I discussed in a message a few months ago has been posted on the AIEF website for free download (http://www.armaedfoundation.org/report2.html last paper under Regulatory Environment).  [Thank you ARMA International Educational Foundation for providing a repository for this information!]  While you are there, you might want to look at some of the research papers the Foundation has funded over the past few years.  All are very informative and all are free downloads.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division