From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:33:53 -0700
Hi all,

First, please excuse the length of this message.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have left Access Sciences to take a
position with AIIM International. My new position at AIIM is Director,
Systems of Engagement. My focus will be on developing products and services
to help organizations benefit from social media and social business systems.
There will be a lot of moving parts to it and I hope to continue to share
what I think are relevant bits here and in other forums. For initial
information on where my focus will be, please see the "Future of Content
Management" microsite at http://www.aiim.org/futurehistory.

I am thankful to Janice Anderson, Anne Tulek, and the other incredibly
talented and dedicated folks at Access Sciences with whom I have worked over
the last three years. Access Sciences is a wonderful organization to work
for and I really appreciate Janice and Anne having given me the opportunity
to work with them.

As has been the case when I worked for Access Sciences and my previous
employers before them, any viewpoints I express here will continue to be
vendor-neutral and I hope valuable to the subscribers.

I will be remaining in Denver and your nearest airport; and I will hope to
continue to contribute to the industry as I can, whether it is here,
speaking at chapters, or through other venues. And I hope to see some of you
at industry conferences, including AIIM 2011 in March, MER 2011 in Chicago,
and ARMA 2011 in October.

My new contact information is in my signature line below. Please continue to
feel free to ping me directly if I can provide any information on anything,
records-related or otherwise.

Thanks,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM

Director, Systems of Engagement