From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:02:31 -0800
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 9:46 PM, ghoke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Monday, Wanda Wilson, ARMA's Sr. Manager, Conferences reported through
> her associate that attendance at the expo and conference totaled around
> 2700.  Ad in the vendors, staff, etc. and you get over 3K.  This represented
> a small but significant rise in attendance over last year.
>
> I inquired to complete my report and analysis of the conference to be
> published in KIM World.
>
> But that number (around 2700) includes the free attendees to the Expo along
with any/all other attendees (pre-con, gratis attendees, vendors, etc).

I think the original number being sought was CONFERENCE attendees, which is
quite different.

I'd agree there may have been more people there than last year, but I don't
know what constitutes a 'significant rise'- hard numbers or a %age is
something easier to work with.

Larry
--
*Larry Medina