From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:00:11 -0500
Good morning!

Our Board of Directors receives a 3" notebook with the current monthly
board packet.

At the end of the meeting, the notebooks are left with the Authority and
it is prepared for the next month's agenda packet.  Our notebooks
contain major tabs and minor tabs for each agenda item.

And, there are also walk-on items that will still be delivered in hard
copy.  So, there would still be a mixture of paper and electronic copy
to collect at the end of the meeting for a comprehensive packet of the
meeting's items.

While I really like the idea of an iPad for these meetings, I agree with
Patrick's comment about forensic discovery.  That would bring so much
fun!!

All is well in sunny Orlando.  Y'all come on down for a visit.  We'll
keep a room available for you!

All my best,

Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
407-825-2060 voice
407-825-2526 fax
"Don't be afraid of death. Be afraid of the unlived life." Quote from
movie Tuck Everlasting