From:
Michele Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:12:24 -0500
That's what he said!

+1, Larry, for your advice.

My $.02:  leverage the "sneaker net" approach in tandem with removable media.  Archive the personal electronic stuff that matters to a removable drive and store it in a safety deposit box. That meets Larry's noted best practice for storing off site (hopefully at a location not near hazards that Larry listed!).

That said ... I haven't done that!  Picture me resembling the addage:  "We teach best what we most need to learn." (Richard Bach)

- Michele Kersey

Member, Atlanta Peachtree Chapter
IBM
ARMA Election Management Task Force