From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:04:36 -0500
Todd:
We started training our Steering Committee and divisional liaisons on GARP.  We "attended" the live Webinars using a conference room, projector and speakers with all in attendance.  It was a really good experience.  Everyone has been enthusiastic about applying the GARP principles and several of our liaisons are very proactive about it.  I think you could do this with any of the ARMA Webinars as training tools for your folks.  The only drawback may be that you could not have numerous sessions scheduled.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division