From:
"Jason J. Bourg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:58:07 -0500
Hello everyone,

Before entering the RIM field, I lived/worked in Japan. I'd like to share
some helpful links for those needing more information on the situation in
Japan.

NHK streaming TV news (English language)
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/

Asahi streaming TV news (Japanese language)
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/annnews

Kyodo News RSS feed (English language)
http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/

LA Times article